As Darragh Did Raffle Ticket Terms and Conditions
- As Darragh Did CLG is registered with the Companies Registration Office No. 690406 as a Company Limited by Guarantee with a registered office at 26 Merlyn Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, D04 V4K2. Further referred to in this Policy as “As Darragh Did ” ,we”, “us” or “our”.
As Darragh Did is a registered charity with a Charity Regulator Number of 20206230.
As Darragh Did is the promoter of the Raffle (as defined herein).
- We will operate an online raffle (“the Raffle”) where you can purchase a ticket/tickets to win;
– 4 x tickets to a concert on Thursday 2nd June 2022 in the Newcastle Community Centre, Newcastle, Co Dublin (“the Concert”);
– Overnight accommodation on the night of Thursday 2nd June 2022 comprising of two bedrooms for bed only (“the Accommodation”);
– Transport from the nominated hotel to the Concert on the night of Thursday June 2nd and from the Concert venue back to the nominated hotel after the concert (“the Transport”);
– Food will be provided free of charge at the Concert and will be of a takeaway nature; and
– Beverages will be available to purchase at the Concert on a cash, debit card or credit card basis.
- The Raffle tickets will go on sale from Friday, 8th October 2021 through to midnight on Sunday December 12th 2021.
- The Raffle draw of 30 winners (“the Winners” and each the “Winner”) will take place on Wednesday, 15th December 2021 by a random draw under the supervision of As Darragh Did (“the Draw”).
- This Policy sets out the terms and conditions applicable to purchase of tickets for the Raffle. The facilitator of this raffle will be iDonate. Terms and Conditions for the iDonate website will apply. By participating, you agree to be fully, unconditionally bound by these Terms & Conditions, and that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of As Darragh Did as final and binding as it relates to the content of the Raffle. You may enter as many times as you want.
- The Winners will be notified by email in the working days following December 16th 2021. As Darragh Did shall have no liability for the Winner or the Winners’ failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for any Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within fifteen (15) working days from the time the Winner notification is sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
- The Winners will be requested to provide the names of the four (4) proposed attendees for the Concert by Monday, January 31st 2022. Administration of the noted attendees will be completed at the nominated hotel on Thursday 2nd June 2022. Entry to the Concert will be provided to the attendees at the nominated hotel on Thursday 2nd June 2022.
- Accessible Entry will be administered in the nominated hotel on Thursday 2nd June 2022. Advance notice of specific accessibility requirements must be communicated one month in advance of June 2nd 2022.
- The Raffle tickets can be accessed through the As Darragh Did website at https://asdarraghdid.ie/event/ being facilitated by iDonate at https://www.idonate.ie/raffle/DanielforAsDarraghDid
- By entering the Raffle the Winners agree to take part in reasonable post Raffle publicity and to the use of their name and photographs in such. You agree to co-operate with us for publicity purposes free of charge, which may include the publication (including on the internet) of your name and photograph in the announcement of the result.
- As Darragh Did reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Raffle should a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond As Darragh Did’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Raffle.
- You must be aged 18 or older as of the date of entry to enter the Raffle and resident in the Republic of Ireland. Employees of As Darragh Did, or any organisation professionally involved in this promotion, or their close relatives, are not eligible to enter.
- The Raffle is subject to all applicable state, and local laws and regulations in the Republic of Ireland. The Raffle is void where prohibited.
- If you are a lucky Winner, you cannot request an alternative prize or a cash alternative. If the prize is unclaimed after one month, it will be deemed to have been forfeited and we reserve the right to award the prize to the next randomly selected entry.
- Should the event have to be postponed for any unforeseen reason then As Darragh Did reserve the right to make alternative arrangements to all aspects of the prize. Postponement to an alternative date will also be considered to satisfy our commitment to providing this prize.
- We reserve the right to change these rules at any time without notice and our decision on all matters relating to the Raffle is final.
- We shall not be liable to you if you suffer any loss or damage by entering the Raffle (including without limitation any indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental or consequential loss, loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill that arises out of or in connection with your participation in the Raffle) or from our refusal to allow you take part in the Raffle or our withdrawal of the Raffle prize or any other failure or inability by you to participate in or benefit from the Raffle for any reason. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability in respect of personal injury or death caused by our negligence, or for fraud.
- These rules are governed by Irish law and by entering this prize draw you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.